Friday, January 13, 2012

New Year, New Ideas, Need Follow Thru

Two weeks into the new year and I am feeling like I need to create.... something. Baking isn't really cutting it right now. I need to refocus my time and energy and get back on track. Too many distractions. I want this year to be about productivity and success.

One of my new year resolutions was to pick up and put away clothing everynight before bed so I can start with a fresh slate in the morning. I have been pretty good about this and it is helping me feel good about my space and my surroundings. I think my boyfriend appreciates it too.

After spending the whole month of December in Florida with family, and then returning immediatley to a full time position and commute, I have not quite settled back in yet.

So this is my promise to myself, the month of February will be my mulligan start to the new year. I will retrieve the supplies I have left waiting for me in Florida, and gather my things in New York... and get to it.

I have so many ideas, I just need to focus and follow through.

This post is meant to inspire me to action, I'll let you kno whow it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment